Welcome to the website of Jachting klub “KEJ”
By visiting the website www.klubkej.com, as well as by making a reservation and/or buying tickets/products or services via our website, you accept our General Terms and Conditions of Use of the website. General terms and conditions for using our website are in accordance with the positive regulations of the Republic of Serbia, which regulate the area of personal data protection, and in accordance with the General Regulation on Data Protection of Persons (GDPR).
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This website is owned by the company Jahting klub “KEJ” d.o.o., Belgrade, Marka Nikolića br. 9, MB: 21104906, PIB: 108980328. All pictures, logos, trademarks, audio and video materials on this website are the property of the company. The website may include images, documents, audio and video materials of the website owner, as well as of third parties – authors, with their consent. It is strictly forbidden to copy, multiply, forward, use or in any other way violate the right of ownership or copyright and related rights of both owners and third parties whose contents are published on our website without the consent or without reference to the original source (“sharing”). Any violation of the right of ownership or copyright and related rights is subject to material, intangible and criminal liability, and in the event of an infringement, appropriate legal proceedings will be initiated.
We are doing our best to keep our website clear, functional, accurate and up-to-date. Unfortunately, it may happen that an incorrect data, typographical error or inaccuracies of data arise due to technical problems. In addition, we cannot guarantee that the site will function without interruption or error, or that it is compatible with your hardware/software, and we will try to improve all defects in the functioning of the site in a timely manner. For this reason, we inform you that you are using the site at your own risk, and we shall not be held responsible for any damage, material or intangible, direct or indirect, arising from the use of the website or in connection with the website and its contents. We recommend that you first real all the information before using it in any form. Please note that if you notice a mistake or you have a problem when using the website, contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
By using, registration or reservation on our site, you accept all the risks that may reasonably arise from using any website. It is forbidden to use any material from our site for your own needs, profitable or commercial purposes, or for any other purpose, that affects the property right and copyright and related rights.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ONLINE PAYMENT AND RESERVATION
Please read the terms and conditions carefully before purchasing on our website. With every booking or purchase on our website, it will be considered that you have read terms and conditions and that you fully agree with them.
You can pay for all the products/ services/ tickets in two ways:
- Cash or payment cards when arriving at a cruise
- Payment cards via internet payment.
If you have a Visa, MasterCard or Maestro payment card approved by issuing bank (which can be used for online payment), you can choose this payment method. Once you confirm the order, you will be redirected to the UniCredit Bank’s website, where you enter the payment card details and make a payment.
For security reasons, your payment card information is only visible to UniCredit Bank as a card processor. The bank page is protected and safe for this payment method.
All payments will be made in dinar (RSD). If you are paying by card issued by foreign bank, the RSD amount of the transaction will be converted into the settlement currency of the Bank (EUR) according to the exchange rate of the National Bank of Serbia. Amount that was converted in EUR will be converted to your local currency, according to the rate applied by payment card operators. The stated price on website, which is not RSD, is for informative porpoise only, and due to the conversions, it may not be the same.
If the transaction is successful, you will return to our website and be informed about successful payment. If the payment is declined, you will be returned to our website and be informed about unsuccessful payment. In this case, you can make payment once again or just reserve tickets.
If you are paying with payment card, your account will automatically be charged to the amount of the order.
By clicking on “Buy online” button, you will receive an automatic e-mail message that informs you that your reservation has been successful and an automatic e-mail message that informs you about transaction.
If we are unable to make a cruise in the selected term, you will receive an e-mail that informs you that we must cancel the cruise. In this case, the order will not be processed and Unicredit bank will make a refund at Jahting klub Kej request to the card user. It could take up to 5 working days to make refund.
If you are unable to take a cruise in the selected term, you can cancel it at last 24h before the cruise date. You can cancel it via mail by following the link you received within conformation mail, or by calling us. Refund terms:
- If you cancel 24h before the selected cruise- full refund
- If you cancel 24h or less- no refund
Refund can take up to 5 working days.
If we realize, after the order is made that the wrong price was indicated on the website (for example, instead of 1.000 dinars, the price is 100 dinars), we will notify you as soon as error is detected and will inform you about the exact price that needs to be paid. In this case, the buyer has the right to pay the correct price or to cancel the order.
You can access most of our site without leaving any personal data. If you decide to register on our website or make an online booking, we can ask for the following information: name, surname, place of residence, date of birth, e-mail address, contact telephone, and other information you voluntarily entrust us. Booking or purchasing the cruise ticket online is possible only by leaving the information mentioned above.
If you make a registration/ reservation or online booking on the website, it will be considered that you gave explicit consent to the collection of personal information. Registration on the website is solely for the purpose of booking cruises and for the purpose of sending you emails- notification with offers of ours services.
With your consent you can participate in surveys or fill up a questionnaire, so we could improve the functioning of the site, participate in games, be added to mailing list and you will leave some personal information. Personal information that we collect is treated as confidential, stored and secured in an adequate manner that prevents unauthorized download, and we ensure you that your data is protected at the highest possible level that modern technology allows.
The data is kept for a limited period of time, that is, the collected data is deleted and destroyed twice a year in accordance with positive regulations. You have the right to revoke your consent to collect and process your data at any time by sending us an e-mail, mail: email@example.com.
As stated previously, the information you leave us is solely for the purpose of using our services and they are not transmitted to any third party.
In the event of the intrusion of third parties (“hacking”) into a computer system or servers, or the execution of any other felony by third parties, we are not liable for the eventual damage caused as a result of an unauthorized violation or the commission of a criminal offense. All employees working on the maintenance and on updating of the website are obliged to keep the collected information as a business secret, under material and criminal responsibility.
In accordance with the positive regulations of the Republic of Serbia and in accordance with the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (GDPR), you have the right to a full legal protection of your data, you have following rights:
- Right to request access, correction or erasure of data if data is not deleted in accordance with General Terms and Conditions;
- Right to restrict data processing, if the processing is not in accordance with the purpose;
- In case of unlawful processing of your data, you have the right to file a complaint to government commissioner for information of public importance and personal data protection;
- Right to revoke the consent for the collection of data at any time;
- Right to request information on how we have collected personal data right to request the name of source from which we have collected data and whether the data came from publicly available sources;
- Right to request access to the collected data.
We would like to inform you and note the following:
- We collect personal data solely from the person to whom data relate. It is strictly forbidden to leave third-party data. In the event that for any reason we get personal data of the person who did not give to us this information with their explicit consent, such data will be immediately destroy in an appropriate manner and we will take appropriate legal steps;
- The legal basis by which we collect personally identifiable information is the explicit consent of the person who provides his data.
- The only user of the collected data is the Yachting Club “KEJ”, and the collected data is not forwarded to any third party. Access to the collected data have exclusively employees dedicated to the maintenance of the website, who are obliged to keep all collected information as a business secret, under material and criminal responsibility;
- Your rights that arise from the Law on Personal Data Protection may be restricted if these restrictions do not affect the fundamental (civil) rights and freedoms and if these restrictions are necessary and if they are considerate a proportionate measure in a democratic society for the protection of: 1) national security; 2) defense; 3) public safety; 4) the prevention, investigation and detection of criminal offenses, the prosecution of perpetrators of criminal offenses, or the enforcement of criminal sanctions, including the prevention and protection of threats to public safety; 5) other important general public interests, especially other important state or financial interests of the Republic of Serbia, including monetary policy, budget, tax system, public health and social protection; 6) the independence of the judiciary and judicial proceedings; 7) preventing, investigating, detecting and prosecuting professional ethics violations; 8) monitoring, supervising or exercising a regulatory function that is permanently or occasionally linked to the exercise of official powers; 9) data subjects or the rights and freedoms of other persons; 10) realization of claims in civil matters;
- Upon request of the competent state institutions, we are obliged to submit to them individual collected data in cases stated by positive regulations;
- If you are a minor, you can make a reservation on our site only with the written consent of the legal guardians, and please do not leave us any information if you do not have the consent.
We hereby inform you that our site uses “cookies”. “Cookies” are small text files that the web browser keeps on your computer and which we can access later on, when you access our site again or open the mail we sent you. Cookies are used to identify you on subsequent visits to our site, and they are assigned to you and can be read only by the server in the domain that issued this cookie. Most internet browsers are configured to automatically accept all cookies, so if you do not want to automatically accept cookies, you need to set up your browser so that they do not automatically accept cookies. Setting this option depends on which internet browser you are using, and you can get more information by browsing the Help section on the web browser or on the official web pages of the browser you are using. In case your browser is set to automatically accept cookies, we will consider that you agree to the use of these cookies. Please note that if you do not accept cookies, some of our site features may be left unavailable.
There is an option on the site to share content (“share”) from our site on social networks. In case this feature is used, it can be used only by using cookies and by connecting with our social networking accounts.
Thank you for visiting our site and using our services.
Yours Jahting klub “KEJ”