Welcome to the website of Yachting Club “KEJ”
By visiting the website www.klubkej.com, as well as by registering or making a reservation via our website, you accept our General Terms and Conditions of Use of the website (hereinafter: General Terms), stated as follows. The general terms and conditions for using our site are in accordance with the positive regulations of the Republic of Serbia which regulate the area of personal data protection, and in accordance with the General Regulation on Data Protection of Persons (GDPR).
Please read General Terms carefully, since continuing your visit to our site and by registration, it will be considered that you agree to the General Terms and Conditions, and if you do not accept the terms, please leave the website.
This website is owned by the company Yachting club “KEJ” d.o.o., Belgrade, Marka Nikolića br. 9, MB: 21104906, PIB: 108980328. All pictures, logos, trademarks, audio and video materials on this website are the property of the company. The website may include images, documents, audio and video materials of the website owner, as well as of third parties – authors, with their consent. It is strictly forbidden to copy, multiply, forward, use or in any other way violate the right of ownership or copyright and related rights of both owners and third parties whose contents are published on our website without the consent or without reference to the original source (“sharing”). Any violation of the right of ownership or copyright and related rights is subject to material, intangible and criminal liability, and in the event of an infringement, appropriate legal proceedings will be initiated.
We are doing our best to keep our website clear, functional, accurate and up-to-date. Unfortunately, it may happen that an incorrect data or a typographical error or inaccuracies of data arise due to technical problems. In addition, we cannot guarantee that the site will function without interruption or error, or that it is compatible with your hardware / software, and we will try to remove all defects in the functioning of the site in a timely manner. For this reason, we inform you that you are using the site at your own risk, and we shall not be held responsible for any damage, material or intangible, direct or indirect, arising from the use of the website or in connection with the website and its contents. We recommend that you first check the information you read before using it in any form. Please note that if you notice a mistake or you have a problem when using the website, contact us by e-mail at email@example.com
By using, registering or booking on our site, you accept all the risks that may reasonably arise from using any website. It is forbidden to use any material from our site for your own needs, profitable or commercial purposes, or for any other purpose, that affects the property right and copyright and related rights.
You can access most of our site without leaving any personal data. If you decide to register on our website or make an online booking, we can ask for the following information: name, surname, place of residence, date of birth, e-mail address, contact telephone, and other information you voluntarily entrust us. In the event that you make a registration or online booking on the website, it will be considered that you gave explicit consent to the collection of personal information. Registration on the website is carried out solely for the purpose of booking a boat ride or for some other purpose that is closely related to the services of the website owner. In addition, we can ask you for personal information, with your consent, so you could participate in surveys or to fill up questionnaire, or so we could improve the functioning of the site, for participation in prize games, or for marketing purposes, or for adding to mailing lists and in similar situations. Personal information that we collected is treated as confidential, stored and secured in an adequate manner that prevents unauthorized download, and we endeavor to ensure that your data is protected at the highest possible level that modern technology allows. However, in the event of the intrusion of third parties (“hacking”) into a computer system or servers, or the execution of any other felony by third parties, we are not liable for the eventual damage caused as a result of an unauthorized violation or the commission of a criminal offense. All employees working on the maintenance and on updating of the website are obliged to keep the collected information as a business secret, under material and criminal responsibility.
In accordance with the positive regulations of the Republic of Serbia and in accordance with the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (GDPR), you have the right to a full legal protection of your data, in particular you have following rights:
- Right to request following: whether we process data and what kind processing; what information we process; from what source the data were collected, or who is the source of the data; for what purposes we process data; on which legal basis we process and use the data; where do we store collected data; who are data users; what data (which types of data) are used and for what purposes; to whom the data is transferred; which data, for what purpose and on what basis the data are transferred; in which period of time the data is processed and stored.
- Right to request insight in collected data. The right of insight includes the right to view, read and listen to collected data, as well as making notes. The right to get issued copy of the collected data, which we are obliged to give you, in the same form that we keep data in, or in another form, if current form is incomprehensible for you, on yours expense.
- Right to request correction, supplement, update and obliteration of your data, as well as termination and suspension of data processing.
- Right to request deleting data if: the purpose of the processing is not clearly defined or is altered or the processing conditions are not met; the purpose of the processing is fulfil (the data are no longer needed for the purpose), the processing is illegal; the number of collected data and the type of data is disproportional with the purpose for collecting; the data is incorrect and cannot be corrected; the data is processed without consent or authorization based on the law and in other cases when the processing cannot be performed in accordance with the positive regulations Republic Serbia.
- Request cease and temporary suspend processing in the case you have challenged the accuracy, completeness, and correctness and the right to mark these data as disputed, until their accuracy, completeness and promptness are not verified.
- Right to revoke the consent for the collection, after registration on our website or in other foreseen cases. In case of revocation, all collected data will be immediately destroyed. In the case of recalls, there is an obligation for you to compensate for the justified costs and damages, and in accordance with the regulations governing liability for damages. After the revocation of consent, data processing is not allowed and in that case, data processing is forbidden and will not be done.
We would like to inform you and note the following:
- We collect personal data solely from the person to whom data relate. It is strictly forbidden to leave third-party data, except with their explicit consent. In the event that for any reason we get personal data of the person who did not give to us this information with their explicit consent, such data will be immediately destroy in an appropriate manner and we will take appropriate legal steps.
- The legal basis by which we collect personally identifiable information is the explicit consent of the person who provides his data.
- The only user of the collected data is the Yachting Club “KEJ”, and the collected data is not forwarded to any third party. Access to the collected data have exclusively employees dedicated to the maintenance of the website, who are obliged to keep all collected information as a business secret for an unlimited period of time, under material and criminal responsibility.
- The right to notice, insight and copy may be limited in the following cases: if required notice of data is entered in public register by holder, under the rule of Law or if is data made public by holder under the rule of law; you are already familiar with the type of data collected, or have already received information, inspected or received a copy of the same information; if notifications, insights or copies would make it impossible for us to perform tasks from our domain; the information that is required to be kept as special sensitive would be made available in situations determined by law, other regulations or acts based on the law, and for whose releases could have serious consequences for the interest protected by law; the notice would seriously jeopardize the privacy or important interest of the person, in particular life, health and physical integrity;
- We are obliged to provide individual state data on request from the competent state institutions in the event of a serious threat to the interests of national and public security, the defense of the country, or to prevent, detect, investigate and prosecute crimes or seriously endanger of an important economic or financial interest of the state;
- If the processing of data is suspended at the request of the person whose data are processed, the right to insight is suspended.
- If you are a minor, you can make a reservation on our site only with the written consent of the legal guardians, and please do not leave us any information if you do not have the consent.
We hereby inform you that our site uses “cookies”. “Cookies” are small text files that the web browser keeps on your computer and which we can access later on, when you access our site again or open the mail we sent you. Cookies are used to identify you on subsequent visits to our site, and they are assigned to you and can be read only by the server in the domain that issued this cookie. Most internet browsers are configured to automatically accept all cookies, so if you do not want to automatically accept cookies, you need to set up your browser so that they do not automatically accept cookies. Setting this option depends on which internet browser you are using, and you can get more information by browsing the Help section on the web browser or on the official web pages of the browser you are using. In case your browser is set to automatically accept cookies, we will consider that you agree to the use of these cookies. Please note that if you do not accept cookies, some of our site features may be left unavailable.
There is an option on the site to share content (“share”) from our site on social networks. In case this feature is used, it can be used only by using cookies and by connecting with our social networking accounts.
Thank you for visiting our site and using our services.
Yours Yachting Club “KEJ”